- Political Branding and Promotion Management
- Political Survey/ Feedback analysis
- Election management
- Planning and Implementing Political Campaign
- Political Media/ PR Strategies Management
- Polling station Management
- Customised Political Event
- Political Vote Bank Analysis
- Political Voters Connect Program
- Analyse the election data
- Find the key factors which effect the election.
- Assessment the election ares and find the strategic view.
- Last hours strategy.
- Management of grievance management
- Management of all election permissions during the election period.
- —looking for strategic election campaigning consulting services and unleash the use of big data technology and
- expert team inputs inputs for ‘successful election campaigning .We have excellent team of experts who are capable
- and knowledgeable to understand the ground zero situation and find out the solution. As well as the combination of winning equation.
–“Looking for strategic election campaigning consulting services and unleash the use of Big data
technology and experts inputs for successful election campaigning. We have excellent team of experts who are capable to assess and evaluate and scrutinised the various aspects of political and public opinions.
We have experts to understand the situations of ground zero. Actual situation of ground for the accurate planning for the such target areas(constitute area).
Have doing a lots of analysis to find out the winning combination .. And support to the concern for effective campaigning and influence to the targeted areas .
We strongly believe that the synergy of knowledge and experience for the success.
Synergy of election strategy management team and associates teams will create a effective impression to convince the voter and get the success(Target).
(1) Need assessments –(a) we have effective team to understands and assessment the targeted areas and find out the accurate combination of the success.
(b) time to interven for further activities
(c) time to change the strategy- when you have to change from conventionl approaches to morden approach.
(2)data :– we have all required data to find out the trends and changes in the areas
we have all data’s of previous election .
we have all information of all election that effect the previous elections..
we have all data effective and influencial groups like caste and others small local groups that
effect the previous elections.
we have demographical data of the field.
we have route chart of the areas
we have all data of polling booth (including sensetive booths)
(3) find the time to heat the election process in the perfect time (Last minutes strategy -last two day plannings).